This provides a non destructive means of locating reinforcing bars and measuring the depth of concrete cover.
This can also estimate the diameter of reinforcing bars found.
Employing the induction principal the scanner locates reinforcing bars accurately and reliably within concrete structures.
The results of the scans are displayed on the portable monitor as easily interpretable 2D images.
Scan data is recorded and can be transferred to a PC for further analysis, creation of assessment reports and for archival purposes.
- Quick, easy scanning of large areas
- Individual scans over lengths of up to 30m
- Cordless scanner for maximum freedom of movement
- Data transfer from scanner by infrared link for monitor viewing
- Immediate high resolution image for a clear picture of the reinforcement
- Professional data evaluation and management software