SEP have many years of experience in all aspects of drainage works ranging from the smallest domestic drainage problems through to large industrial/commercial contacts and maintenance programmes for a wide range of clients. All operatives are fully trained to meet the required standards offering advice on difficult drainage situations, quality and safety are our main concerns
We aim to provide the highest standard of service and deal with problems rapidly offering our service twenty four hours per day, seven days per week using the latest technology.
Surveys and reports are produced with full diagnostic recommendations and the highest quality imaging allowing clients to make sound remedial decisions.
Our services include:
- Emergency drain blockages & sewer cleaning using high pressure water jetting equipment
- Tree root and encrustation debris removal from drains and sewers inspection chambers
- Radio detection positioning & locating of drains, sewers & conduits
- CCTV structural condition surveys on DVD with fully detailed reports with condition photos
- Civil engineering & groundwork’s using, SCATS qualified operatives and managers
- Sewer repairs, relays, replacement and provision for new drainage systems
- NRASWA approved and trained operatives for road excavations and sewer connections
- CIPP structural sewer lining, short length patch lining, robotic & lateral cutting
- Pressure grouting of abandoned redundant sewers, culverts & pipes
- GRP structural segmental culvert lining installation
- Pipe bursting, re-rounding, directional drilling trench-less technology replacement techniques
- Environmental compliance & enhancement engineering projects
- Watercourse cleaning and re-profiling works
- Klargester Interceptors Bio-discs Septic tanks & Grease Trap Units
- Highway & domestic inspection chambers installed or replaced new inspection covers & frames
- Aco Drainage Channels system repairs and renewal of units
SEP are BS EN ISO9001:2008 registered and implement a comprehensive health and safety policy together with the provision of method statements and risk assessments where required.